Patrick > General :: General Talk :: > Run QuickBooks File Doctor Too
Run QuickBooks File Doctor Too - Posted By Ben Watson (benwatson) on 20th Aug 21 at 8:46pm
QuickBooks File Doctor tool is implemented to recover the damaged data files. Also, this tool helps you to fix some of the network issues. Here we have listed all the necessary steps that are required to run the QuickBooks file doctor tool.
1. In the first place, you must ensure that you have downloaded and installed the newly launched version of the tool hub.
2. Navigate to and then launch the QuickBooks application on the system.
3. From the tool hub, click the Company File Issues option.
4. Go to the Run QuickBooks File Doctor tool and allow the tool to run. (In case you are unable to launch the file doctor tool, look for QuickBooks Desktop File doc and then launch it manually).
5. You need to choose the data file from the drop-down list.
6. Click the Check your file option followed by the Continue option.
7. Type the QB admin password appropriately and select Next.
If you still have any queries related to the QuickBooks file doctor tool, reach out to the experts by dialing the QB support helpline number (855)-856–0053.